Many many happy returns of the day for marriage anniversary
“Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.”Unknown
Through the good times and the bad you two have withstood the true test of time, every year growing with each other and growing closer together. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
Finding true love which continues to thrive and grow over the course of time is truly a blessing. May you continue to have many more years of being blessed with an ever growing love and affection for each other. Happy Anniversary!
Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love – Happy Anniversary! And here’s to many more!
Another year’s passed and you continue to show the world that true love does exists – Happy Anniversary!
Some marriages are a cocktail of different emotions, feelings and experiences. Yours is straight and on the rocks – 100% pure and undiluted love. Happy anniversary.
Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz – cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
Looking at divorced couples make me feel that marriages are ephemeral. But you both have proved that marriages are truly eternal. Happy anniversary.
One of the best memories of a couple is not just the magic of their first kiss but the magic they create every time they kiss for the rest of their lives. Happy anniversary.
For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
Your anniversary should have been a monthly and not a weekly affair, for having just one day in a year is just not enough to show each other how much you care. Happy anniversary.
“many many happy returns of the day for marriage anniversary.”
“Real love stories never have endings.” Richard Bach
“All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” Ed Sheeran
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.” Herman Hesse
“Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile.” Unknown
“Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” Unknown
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” Audrey Hepburn
“We loved with a love that was more than love.” Edgar Allan Poe
“Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.” Unknown
“In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” Virginia Woolf
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” Mignon McLaughlin
“In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you.” Unknown
“Our anniversary is just a momentary celebration, but our marriage is a timeless one.” Unknown
“It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” Rita Rudner
“Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” Joyce Brothers
“Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” Henny Youngman
“A good marriage is like a casserole—only those responsible for it really knows what goes in it.” Unknown
“For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” Catherine Zeta-Jones
“A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.” Unknown
“A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.” Unknown
“I’ll love you even when you’re old and wrinkly.” Anonymous
“I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.” John Green
“Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.”Zane Grey
“The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” Julia Child
“I just want you to know, that when I picture myself happy, it’s with you.”Unknown “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”Stephanie Perkins
“You know you are in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
- A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year. Paul Sweeney
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Mignon McLaughlin
- When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. Arrigo Boito
- Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threaded, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years. Simone Signoret
- Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years, multiply. Zane Grey
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. Dave Meurer
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. Martin Luther
- I love being my husband’s wife. Julianna Margulies
- We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Allan Poe
- Where there is love there is life. Mahatma Gandhi
- That there’s no more important decision in life than who you marry. Brad Paisley
- Under this window in stormy weather I marry this man and woman together; Let none but Him who rules the thunder Put this man and woman asunder. Jonathan Swift
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate than when I fall asleep your eyes close. Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
“Once upon a time I became yours & you became mine. And we’ll stay together through both the tears & the laughter. Because that’s what they call happily ever after.” many many happy returns of the day for marriage anniversary.
Related Post: Life Lesson Quotes about Relationships